General terms and conditions
This site is owned and operated by Plantinum CBD Ltd, company registration 12691738, registered address 10-12 High Street , Rotherham , S60 1PP. If you have any queries about these terms and conditions or if you have any comments or complaints on or about our website, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0330 333 5100.
1) By placing an order through our site, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old. If we are unsure of your age, we reserve the right to cancel your order.
2) By placing an order at www.plantinum-cbd.com you accept all responsibilities regarding the legality of the products that will be shipped to you. All products on the website are legally permitted in the UK. It’s your responsibility to know the rules and applicable customs regulations that exist in your country.
3) www.plantinum-cbd.com does not guarantee in any way that the products available on this website are valid or legal / permitted outside of the UK
4) www.plantinum-cbd.com does not provide any medical advice or assistance.
5) You accept that it is your responsibility for all damages, penalties, loss of income or property resulting from the purchase, consumption, use or abuse of a product from www.plantinum-cbd.com. The Company and its owners, representatives and employees cannot be held liable.
6) In the case of lost or stolen items in the post: www.plantinum-cbd.com will provide proof of postage for the purchased goods, and is not responsible for loss or damage after such time.
The contract between us
We must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted. Payment of the price for the goods represents an offer on your part to purchase the goods, which will be accepted by us only when the goods are dispatched. Only at this point is a legally binding contract created between us.
Acknowledgement of your order
To enable us to process your order, you will need to provide us with your e-mail address. We will notify you by e-mail as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and to confirm details. For the avoidance of doubt, this correspondence does not constitute a contract between us.
All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. If the goods you have ordered are not available from stock, we will contact you by e-mail or phone (if you have given us details). You will have the option either to wait until the item is available from stock or to cancel your order.
You are able to correct errors on your order up to the point on which you click on “submit” during the ordering process.
We will take payment upon receipt of your order from your credit or debit card, or request alternate payment terms through Klarna. We accept no liability if a delivery is delayed because you did not provide us with the correct payment details. If it is not possible to obtain full payment for the goods from you via this website, or arrange payment through Klarna, then we can refuse to process your order and/or suspend any further deliveries to you. This does not affect any other rights we may have.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following additional payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
• Pay in 3
• Pay Later
We may offer discount codes and promotional offers from time to time on specified products. These will be shared with our customers via our social media channels; Facebook and Instagram and are also emailed to our subscribed customers. Due to GDPR law, we are only allowed to email customers who have subscribed to our newsletter. To make sure you do not miss out on our special offers, please make sure to sign up here, or follow us on Facebook and Instagram if you have not done so already.
1) It is your responsibility to make sure you enter the discount/promotional code correctly in the promotional box at checkout before placing your order. We regret that we are not able to apply a discount to your order, nor refund the discount value after your order has been placed and paid for. If you experience any problems applying the discount code at checkout then please contact email@example.com before you pay for your order, so we can resolve this for you.
2) Only one discount code can be redeemed per order.
3) The discount codes offered may vary for each product and the majority of them will have expiry dates, which will be made clear at the time the discount was issued to you. Please check back to where you found the discount/promotional code, this could either be on Facebook, Instagram or an email that was sent to you.
4) The majority of the discount codes will be redeemable on our full priced products. Please note however that discount/promotional codes will be non-redeemable on our bundle products as these are already discounted for our customers.
5) During all sale periods, such as Black Friday and Cyber Monday, all additional discount codes for example 10% off for first orders, are non redeemable.
6) For our first-time customers, we offer 10% off your first order when you sign up to our newsletter here. Once you have submitted your email address and details, you will receive an email asking you to confirm your subscription and it might also present you with the discount code for 10% off your first order. Please make sure to copy this code exactly into the promotional box at checkout. This discount code is only redeemable on first time customer orders.
7) To qualify for free UK shipping, you will need to ensure your order is £100 or over including any discount code applied. We regret that if you redeem a discount code that reduces your order total to below £100 for UK orders, then you will be required to pay shipping for your order. Our standard UK shipping rate is £5 for mainland UK and £15 for The Isle of White and all Scottish Islands.
VAT charged on orders
Product prices on our website are inclusive of VAT.
For all UK orders, the total price for products bought include VAT as per government guidelines. The basket value and email order confirmation sent out to customers when an order is created shows the VAT amount which is already included in the price of the products bought.
If there is a problem with the goods
1) If you have any questions or complaints about the goods please contact us. You can do so at firstname.lastname@example.org or using one of our contact forms.
2) We are under a legal duty to supply goods that are in conformity with this contract and in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 (the Act).
3) If you wish to exercise your legal rights to reject goods which do not conform with the Act you must either return them in person to where you bought them, post them back to us, or (if they are not suitable for posting) or allow us to collect them from you. We will pay the cost of postage or collection.